For information on Safeguarding click here
St Peter & St Paul
There is evidence of a church in Belchford prior to 1153, under the priories of Spalding and Trentham. In 1536 the Rector, Nicholas Leache, was one of the leaders of the Lincolnshire Rising, he was subsequently executed. The current building is nineteenth century.
Churchwarden details can be found in the 'Who section'.