There was a church in Edlington before the Norman Conqest, attached to Bardney Abbey. Mentioned in Domesday, St Helens has a fine Norman tower arch. The present building dates from 1860.
A church dedicated to St Margaret in Wispington was declared redundant in 1975 and is now closed.
Churchwarden details can be found in the "Who section"
Kathryn Birks 01526 388685