For information on Safeguarding click here
The present church is part of what was once a much larger building, the ruins of the north aisle are still clearly visible. Built of greenstone with later additions of brick and rubble, All Saints has a Norman doorway with a most interesting typanium. Restored in 1904, a tower has been removed and a modern turret erected.
Churchwarden details can be found in the 'Who' section.